Sunday 6 October 2013

Intro

This is my first post, so i'm gonna give you guys something to look forward to. I'm not a gurl of many words, so i'll let my pics (and some videos now and then) do the talking. Enjoy!!!
Hi!!
can u see my cock through my stockings?

Mmmm...i love rubbin it


and feelin my ass

u like my booty?

u wanna spank it?

how bout my asshole?


like what u see?

rim it...

fingerfuck me daddy!!

lemme spread it for u...

spank me some more!

like my cock?


lick that precum

mmmm...tastes gud!!!

am sooooo horny

u like it when i stroke it daddy?

ooohhh that feels good!!!

am cumming...

ohhhhh

u like it thick and creamy baby?

mmmm that was superawesome...mwaaaah!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ur awesome. We need to push for more crossdressers, TS and TVs. Nice booty. The things i would do to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jay, I'm flattered...I agree, I'm sure there are more sexy gurls out there....hmmm, I'm shuddering with pleasure at the thought of all the things you'd do to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant we plan a crossdressing party somrtym?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is really great ! hit us up with some more hot pics ! thats a nice ass u got there !i would love to do some nasty stuff to you! i've always wanted to see a guy dressed up in stockings and high heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. whassup with a crossdressing party. can someone set it up pliz?

    ReplyDelete