Saturday 12 April 2014

Hot crossdressers from around the web

Hi guys, I haven't been active for some time now...been busy with life lol. Anyway I'm working on some pics and videos, which I'll upload starting may, so be patient...i swear it will be totally worth it :) I also want to post pics of local (kenyan or african) CDs on my blog. So if you are a sissy slut and wanna show off that booty to the rest of the world, send those pics to kenyantranny@gmail.com and I'll take care of the rest ok luv? In the meantime enjoy these photos of sexyhot crossdressers I came across on the web. Don't they just wanna make you jerk off till you shoot your load?































3 comments:

  1. I want crossdresser frm mombasa,find me on fb john snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking for a sissy/cd/tranny
    email me at meguy97@yahoo.com asap

    ReplyDelete